Don't ever give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chalmers, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

I had a bad day Sunday. Monday I wasn't sure if I taken my ambien. Turned out I didn't slept maybe an hour. Took lexapro at 4 in morning. Felt terrible all morning. One of the worse mornings ever. Went to work because being alone seemed worse. Talked to work friend. She told me about her depression from a few years back. Made me feel less alone and better about taking meds. Didn't eat. Had much better today. Enjoyed
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is so good to hear you had a better day; let's hope it continues...J
  3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Make sure you eat! No wonder you felt bad! I'd feel ill if I never ate - and if working or even just pottering around I'd likely feel faint by mid afternoon.

Glad your feeling better though.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:IrishDoll:glad you are feeling better hugs
  5. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

Got interrupted midway. I enjoyed my day. Enjoyed dinner tonight. I still have the same work problems but they're not worth giving up on life over. If I had given up, I wouldn't have had the laughs I had with my son today or the hugs from my wife. Instead they would have been sad and miserable. I'll have rough days again, maybe as soon as tomorrow but I'm going to remember today and look forward to the next day today. A day when I felt normal and laughed. We all have to do that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.