Don't feel I can survive the day..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SAVE_ME, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm in a low place right now. Tried blowing off some steam in the 'let it all out' section but it's no good. I feel so....angsty for some reason right this rate I feel like I'm not even gonna last the day....bottom line is, I NEED someone to talk to right now. Cause I'm just keeping it all in and feel like it's all gonna explode soon. I have a docs appointment in a few hours but I'm not very good at letting things out to people in person....I'm kinda quiet, find it hard to yell when other people are around. I'm at my lowest ebb in months and don't feel like I can carry on much longer if it keeps up.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry I didn't see this when you first posted it. But if you ever want to talk, you can PM me anytime.

How'd your appointment go?
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Hi Sean,

I know we haven't talked much, if at all, but if you're o.k. with it, I am willing to start a dialogue with you via PM. We can talk, or you can vent...whatever. Look forward to hearing from you.

4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

how you doing?? Hope you found someone to pm and talk to....don't go it alone
  5. SAVE_ME

Today I feel worse than yesterday, thanks to my parents no less....if you wanna know the details pm me....long story...angry and upset and cba typing it all out here.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, how did your doctor's appointment go?

What happened with your parents? talk to us x
  7. SAVE_ME

Didn't really tell my doctor anything....I just find it hard to let things out in front of other people, no matter how much I want to.

And it's a long story....basically my parents are acting like f*cking sh*theads over stuff they know NOTHING about. They should just learn to shut the f*ck up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.