Don't feel like there's really any other option here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by notabear, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notabear

notabear New Member

I recently lost someone close to s, and it's my fault. I wasn't there. Wasn't supportive enough. I didn't try hard as I could have. Just lots of things. I miss them every day. I tried too but failed. Wish it had been me instead.

I haven't been able to get and hold down a steady job in my entire life. Have too much ptsd, panic, anxiety stuff. Not that I could even if those disappeared. Don't have a higher education. I don't even have my driver's license anymore, and I don't have a birth certificate or ss card to get a replacement. I don't know how else you can here, and if I'm being completely honest with myself, as much as it scares the hell out of me, I'm not sure I want to.

Anyway, that's some of what's been on my mind lately. Don't know what else I can do.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you i too blame me for a loss someone i should have help more try not to be too hard on you ok as said to me one does not know what was the final break point and even if we did help more we just don't know if it would have stopped them from ending it you can get hold government if you know someone a doctor nurse that can sign papers for you and get a new birth certificate it can be done You did not fail anyone ok all one can do is try and you did and now you need to take care of YOU ok reach out and get somene to help you now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.