dont feel safe

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am not feeling very safe right now m voices are telling me to kill myself ...am trying not to entertain the voices but i feel that am weak against them ... i tried going to bed but i cant sleep ...i just need to get through the next few hours and i see my psych tomorrow at 9am.
    i have taken my medication for tonight but i was late taking them and it was an hour ago i took them ...
    I don't feel sleepy but i need to get up at 6.30 am tomorrow so can make it to the appointment with my psych ...

2. who_ me

who_ me Member

Sending you a hug because that's all I have to give right now. I hope you can address the voices and take control of the situation. I used to tell my Godson when he was just a little guy and couoldn't sleep that he should picture something that he absolutely Loved (in his case it was a fire engine) and imagine it in detail i.e the colour of the truck the chrome fenders the shiny ladders etc .......it seemed to work for him and eventually he would fall asleep. It might help if you can conjure up some memory that makes you feel warm and safe inside.

Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.