Don't feel the need to come to my rescue, I just want to rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Dragon, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I am so sick of everything right now. No doubt it's only a passing fancy and I don't want people offering fixes to my 'problems' because I'm not f*cking broken. I'm tired of not sleeping and being exhausted and nearly falling asleep in college. I've had it up to my neck with unsupportive teachers, and how the hell do they expect us to finish our coursework if they don't give us any kind of motivation or help? I mean honestly!? Last year I would have had it done by Christmas, and now, nearly Easter, I'm no further on than I was six months ago and I'm not the only one.

You know what else? I'm tired of being everyone's agony aunt and feeling like I have to bottle my own feelings up. I know, I know, this is a vent, but typing this sh*t out doesn't even get rid of half the frustrations I have right now. The people I talk to have enough of their own problems without worrying about mine. One of them today told me he was still mourning his girlfriend, dead as of three years ago, and tell me, could you lay your own problems on a person like that? I don't know, but I know I bloody well can't.

And you know what else? I'm bored. I'm so f*cking bored I could cry. Literally. Problem is I don't have the energy to do anything about it, and I'm not sleeping, because I'll wake up too early tomorrow, and if I wake up early, that means I'll be conscious for longer, and I don't want that.

I love being around people but I hate it at the same time. I love the closeness I get from being around people, but I hate it that nobody can really ever get to know me, mostly because I just won't let them.

Agh... life just... ugh. It annoys me.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thought maybe you could use a few :hug: :grouphug: :rose:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Felt like that myself lately...have a .... :hug: