Dont fit in anywhere...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BornFree, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Its the first day of the New Year & already the pain is so searing I just want to die, I dont know how to keep going & I cant handle this intense pain anymore. I am no use to anyone like this. Whats worse is I know theres enough so its all too easy, I have cut ties & just dont fit in anymore & my family deserves to be spared the burden I am becoming. Sorry.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are you getting any help?? Are you on meds?? They may not be working.. Everybodys body chemistry is different.. I too am socialphobic.. I don't feel that I can carry on a conversation with anyone.. I even have a hard time talking to my therapist..She's pushing me to get out and find a group to join.. I can actually feel my blood rushing thru my body just thinking of it..Please get help or get your meds changed.. You don't have to feel so strongly about suicide..My meds take off some of the edge of my suicidal thoughts..Take Care..
  3. BornFree

Hey Joseph Thank you so much for your reply! I am sorry you struggle too. No I am not getting any help I was suddenly discharged when I moved suddenly out of the area, apparently MHT tried to contact me & failed supposedly so yeah still on meds 2 antidepressants & all the other meds Im on. I know what you mean I cant hold a conversation either I dont know what to say anymoresomething has snapped, my last attempt was serious & 2yrs on I am straight back there sorry rambling
    Take care
  4. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

what kind of pain do u have? mine is inside my back and chest........................pulsing fragments of stuff
  5. BornFree

I am sorry you are in pain too mine is also in my back & legs as I have a bone disease & an inoperable disc problem as well as osteo arthritis so hope your pain lessens for you & that you manage to get some sleep x
  6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Ditsy, sorry to hear you are in so much physical pain hun - have you talked over your plans with your family to find out what they are really thinking - I think it would be best rather than take the easiest option out because if you did that you would leave them with so many unanswered hard questions and a psych burden to boot - I don't mean to sound harsh, just thinking of the best way forward to benefit all :)
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

:arms: I'm sorry. Its so hard to emotionally feel better when our bodies physically hurt. You fit in, like we all do, even though we don't feel like we do.

Be good to yourself... keep in touch with us where you can say whatever you wish, whenever you wish.
  8. BornFree

Ur precious & Mo thank u tears
    Sorry dont know what to say anymore
    My family is all concerned with having fun, laughter games & activity & dont do care or concern. The times I have tried to express how desperate I am they have gotten flustered & angry. More tears sorry for wasting everyones time.
  9. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

It hasn't been a - what you called it - at all Ditsy - it is what SF is all about. I am sorry to hear they don't do care and concern. That is hard to take, but they must know that you cannot keep up with them due to physical symptoms - do any of them like to engage you in conversation or ask your opinion about anything? It would be terribly hard to have to keep bringing it around to your desperation, but there is a chance that airing some hopeful expectations might help to change their perspective. I do hope that it will Ditsy. Meanwhile, write it all out here and use SF for empathy and hopefully some helpful insights :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.