Don't forgive! Don't say sorry!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bueno, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Bueno

Bueno Account Closed

I feel so sorry that you are this way.
    I really put all that those insults behind my back and I sent you a msg because I care for you. That's why I feel stupid!

Whenever a person screws up, just don't forgive. If that person comes and apologizes its because s(he) is feeling bad with herself, not because s(he) cares how the fuck you were!

Most things cant be forgiven... I never screwed up with anyone I liked.. why the fuck I need to accept other people's crap?

And when they don't even say sorry FFS! Why would I?
    They see me suffering with their shit and they don't even talk to me because of their pride! What pride?!?! You are fucking piece of shit...

The softer you get, the worse they treat you. Thats how life is.

JUST DON'T FUCKING FORGIVE ANYONE.. YOU MORON!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

who ever it is that is hurting you Bueno please just shut that door block them okay You are a kind caring person i have always seen that in you. The problem is you are a sensitive soul like myself and when you hurt you hurt deeply. Please know you dont deserve this okay you deserve only kindness stay here with your friends okay and leave the ones that are hurting you behind block them okay ignore them for a change Bueno talk to ones that truly care about you:hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed with Total Eclipse. I don't know what's going on or what happened, but I hope you're okay.