1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont fuck with me today

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by forever_scarred, Jun 23, 2013.

1. forever_scarred

forever_scarred Well-Known Member

I fukcing hare it when someone assumes that im being rude or ignoring them when i am not. i didnt see anyone talk to me in chat. if i had i would have replied. and i especially dislike being told not to be rude when i have not been. if u dont know the fucking situation then not butt in. i kno im a fucking grouch and i know im pissy but i just want to be alone is that so hard. its moms birthday for fucks sake just leave me alone people. if u dont like how im acting today then dont talk to me. i honestly dont care right now. im trembling a si write this not only out of 'attacks' but out of anger. i dont like ppl treating me like shit when no one said anything and i didnt see anything and i have no memory of it. before u tell others not to be rude u need to check urself first. honetly people just fuck off today.

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

:hugs:

I'm not sure I have the words that suit right now. I will offer an ear (or more literally an eye), if you choose to accept it.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Like many here, I have no intention of doing anything other than caring for you, so please PM me if I can show you that you mean alot to me and many others here