dont fucking believe this- youth suffocates kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolnomore

That is absolutely disgusting. I hope they find him and he lives in a country that takes animal killing seriously and his punishment fits the crime.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
i thought england was bad enough when that woman threw a cat in a wheely bin

sick bastard how long before he goes from cats to people hmm future serial killer i think

That is so sick. The evil things some people do... Anyone who harms animals has major issues.

Humans are the most cruel animal their the only one's who inflict pain for pleasure.

I love my cat if I were not allergic I'd give her a lot more attention. She has the most amazing personality too.

The Unforgiven

fact is apparently these kinds of "snuff videos" are becoming more common.
apparently a while back a girl posted a video of herself, throwing puppies into a river. the puppies were thankfully rescued downstream by an old lady who saw them, all except one.
what kind of twisted mind could justify something like this?..
and afterwards showing their bodies off as trophies??..
repulsive.

My hatred burns for those who are cruel to animals. I really don't get how some people can be so damn cold to do the things they do, like this. So damn pathetic.

Kaos General

Millions of kids die of starvation, rape, abuse etc. every single day and no one even bats an eye lid. Kittens get drowned and theirs an uproar. What a great society we live in

maybe you dont bat an eyelid. not all of us live like emotional recluses.
just because an animal is an animal doesnt mean it feels any less. it breathes and it bleeds just the same as any human.
just because its furry and has a tail makes them being suffocated, justifed?..

maybe you dont bat an eyelid. not all of us live like emotional recluses.
just because an animal is an animal doesnt mean it feels any less. it breathes and it bleeds just the same as any human.
just because its furry and has a tail makes them being suffocated, justifed?..
I don't think Angerfst was refering to his own eye lids, more of people in general........... i love animals, but not with gravy, for me they are used and abused.
Without voices they can't be heard.

Axiom

Account Closed
Yeah it's digusting..

So ill let everyone whose so star struck by this do their thing. Im shocked and disgusted, but then againnnnnnn I can easily get away from this. Look at what we eat. Or is it the aspect that it's a baby animal that's been killed? or is it the manner of death? or is it the stolen innocence of life? Or is it the combination of things? What about everything else.. what enrages people so much by this? Personally, I think it's the abuse of innocent life, but hey,... blind goggles to the rest of things in life.

Ok whatver im bored now.. he killed the kittens. Big fucking deal. He's lost the plot .. im more interested in why he did.

Oh right, there should be some justice done for that dispicable waste and torture of life.
Sigh... alright... If anyones reading this and wants to talk, what would you do to/for this person?

Yeah it's digusting..

So ill let everyone whose so star struck by this do their thing. Im shocked and disgusted, but then againnnnnnn I can easily get away from this. Look at what we eat. Or is it the aspect that it's a baby animal that's been killed? or is it the manner of death? or is it the stolen innocence of life? Or is it the combination of things? What about everything else.. what enrages people so much by this? Personally, I think it's the abuse of innocent life, but hey,... blind goggles to the rest of things in life.

Ok whatver im bored now.. he killed the kittens. Big fucking deal. He's lost the plot .. im more interested in why he did.

Oh right, there should be some justice done for that dispicable waste and torture of life.
Sigh... alright... If anyones reading this and wants to talk, what would you do to/for this person?
Try to show that an animal is a sentient being...................... but damn it..like you say, most people have to look at what they eat :unsure:
As i posted above, i feel ok about it, not eaten an animal for 26 years.

jojo777

I could have gone all my life without seeing this. He's a sick person. Im guessing if they dont find him now they will eventually. 95% of the time crazy disturbed people who do things like this to animals end up as serial killers. It just breaks my little heart to know people are capable of doing something like this. =(

Axiom

Account Closed
I could have gone all my life without seeing this. He's a sick person. Im guessing if they dont find him now they will eventually. 95% of the time crazy disturbed people who do things like this to animals end up as serial killers. It just breaks my little heart to know people are capable of doing something like this. =(
Makes you wonder how he got to this point, and what he's "learned" from his own growing standards from doing this.
Yeah I know it' s a horrible reality to live with.. it's extremely tame compared to what we do.. But im with you on that. No matter how bad and destructive and downright selfishly deviant, these things should matter like hell.
Sorry, guess Ineeded to remind myself.

Someone set fire to a live horse around here recently. I mean there are loads of crazy shit that happens. I guess it's just more shocking and easy to connect with as a witness than to read about it.

@me, myself and i
Yeah when you start going to sentient beings, which they are.. One needs to look at how we treat our own. Fair enough though, I suppose if i could(and heaven forbid) have a child and someone hurt them,.. yeah ok.

it's funny though the seperation between acceptable killings to unacceptable. I think im just really running off of anger fists point, of how we just accept these realities around us, aside for when some of them are thrown in our faces.
Meh.. I tried to find the video but I couldnt. But the thought makes me..mm I wont go there.

The kid needs help regardless. He's a kid, a person in his own right whose seriously lost the plot. He's apparently associated kindness then to control, then to taking life all in one motion. That's a sevre shift, minus the actual disgusting act of killing for the sake of. I agree slightly with jojo to a point. If he doesnt learn from what he's done, he'll be capable of some pretty dodgy shit if he lets it manifest without and other awarenesses and, "normal" walls that stop people from doing these things.

Illusion

Fuckin' prick. Hope he rots in hell. I'm usually not that straight forward but when innocent animals lives are hurt like that I can't help myself.

It's these types of things (either animal or human) that make me wish to not exist.. I hate being associated with humans most of the time... I know there are some great people out there.. I try to surround myself with such but I am very aware of the suffering that goes on in the world and it brings me great great sadness and anger. I will not say what I would wish to do to this person if I ever met them or anyone else that believes they can do such things and other awful acts of cruelty and abuse to any living being. I cannot think on this too much, not that way, instead I will try to live as a good person as best as I can, and try to stand up for beings that cannot do so themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00