dont fucking carfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

drunk as fucking shit and i don fucking care.
im ducig done

duck this shit
fuck it all
Bye uya;;
niwuill and achol don mix and im done yo
killin meselg noooowww

peacelovingguy

People DO care Lilly - but drinking is not going to make you agree as you focus on people who mistreated you and imagine everyone is the same.

IF you have taken an overdose you got to get some help - I do not know the med you mention and think you misspelt it - but I did try and search to see what damage may be done - but not knowing the med or the dose you took all I can say is that with alcohol - if I was there - I'd drive you to the hospital because its best to be safe than sorry.

Also I'd talk - and know you have had some misfortune of late with relationships and so on.

I hope that you do get some help - but although this forum is great for support its just a fact that many of us live far apart - cannot be there and even if we could - who wants a virtual stranger turning up out the blue who claims to be kind?

Well - I know a few people on the forum I'd trust as I do write to them.

But for now - I think you really ought to think about going to the hospital because your messing about with a dangerous combination and if you tell me you took 4 pills - I might as well assume 40 - so am VERY worried here as you'd never be this way sober - no way. You might be upset sober - but with drink its snowballing it.

But you know that.

I hope you take my advice - not sure of what you have taken but if your combining meds with alcohol and also cutting yourself - its not good - and upsets people because we a young girl going on a self destructive path that will make your depression a LOT worse.

So for now - think about that hospital - or tell us exactly what you have taken.

I really do hope that you have not taken too much. Even though tolerance is possible - some meds with alcohol your really taking a big chance - and its a Russian roulette. The damage from overdoses can sometimes take ages to be recovered from - then you got physical illness to push the depression a bit more - plus other factors which kick in as being a survivor is a big thing in itself.

Hope you can still read this.

I'm not angry at you - and no need to be ashamed for unloading a little - not a problem - what is a problem is seeing another member here getting to the point were the bottle is there - and the pills and they have taken both and are obviously worse for the wear.

You got to understand my worry is legit - if I never cared - I'd not reply or even read the post or be here.

Hope you get the help you need - and just a little luck which makes ALL the difference sometimes - I mean how many here could say it was just 'bad luck' led them here? Others - more than bad luck - me and those like me - maybe DNA - something like that. Could be anything really - but whatever - we all have it and feel for others when they go over the edge we have maybe just stood by gazing and thinking about it.

Regards - and please do get help!!

If your living alone - going to bed right now is a gamble.

So do use the phone and call someone!!!!

cutiepie132

nb kno what?

yu dont care ither
im fucking blleding and no one gives a shit so fuck ittttttttttttttt
FUCK
IT
Not really much we can do but offer to talk to you.. If I was your neighbor, I would be right there to help pull you through this and I'd make damn sure you was okay.. And I hope you are okay.. Please post back & let us know..

Drinking is so horrible when your depressed, if you pull through this, you need to take that junk and poor it down the sink.. If you need someone to talk to, PM me anything sweetie, please don't try to hurt yourself without talking it out with someone first..

We do care!!

I found out the hard way too many times drinking that all alcohol does is make me act stupid and mean to those around me. I will never drink again because it turns me into someone that doesn't care about others feelings. Fu*k that person. Lilly you should give up drinking too. It will just make you hate your life more. Life will get better. If you need someone to talk to I am here for you.

Okay.

Lilly

hey yall im sorry for that post.....im ok i slept it all off..i feel stupid now :0
not to mention hung over as fuck.
=,= yea my spelling was terrible lol oh well.......sorry i put that shit...it was silly and im not even quite sure what i was writing tbh
sorry :S

NiceGuYKC

Oh! god, Lilly I know the feeling. Drink makes us say silly things sometimes.
Glad your okay now. I find that oranges are great for a hangover, just in case you have any there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00