Don't half ass it!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SuicideIsTheWrongOption, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

I was thinking, people should be more like me...and not half ass anything.

And since i don't half ass anything...i need a gun.

You know...i like going to the range with my friends (back when i had some)...i've done it a few times. But i've never bought a gun. up until now i thought it was a good thing, but when i need it i never have one.

anyone ever try hypnotiziation? hypnotize yourself to not feel like shit?

well, i'll go back to using my best defense against committing suicide...and that's sleep. like i've been doing for the past month. i wish i could sleep my life away.
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Sleep is the only way for me not to hurt myself. And if I bought a gun...well then I'd just fucking end it.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You don't need a gun in the state of mind your in.. I got rid of mine because of my SI..Have you ever talked with a therapist?? They can help put you back on a positive path.. Teach you coping skills, and how not to discount your positive thoughts.. Even though I have thought dailey about ending it, I have learned through therapy how to keep it at bay..I hope you get the help you need...
  4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I like your screen name..suicideisthewrongoption..true!! It is the wrong isn't an option at all.
  5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Maybe it's sarcasm?

A gun isn't that definite. Many people survive being shot through the head, despite that it really went through the brain... some end up in wheelchairs, some just with severe brain damage... and for some it was almost like they never did it.

If you want to be sure you die then a gun isn't it... there are much safer ways.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your name sums up how I feel about your post.

Suicide isn't an option, you should consider seeing a doctor :hug:
  7. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

Yea...i'm going to see a doctor at somepoint...not really looking forward to it...
    then again i don't look forward to anything..

And my name...well i didn't choose the name.

up until now i haven't bought a gun, cause i know if i ever feel like this...or even drink too much, i'd end up offing myself.

i'm serious about the hypnotization though. cause i don't like the idea of using drugs to make me happy/neutral whatever they do...but i can't go on anymore feeling like this.
  8. allison

allison Well-Known Member

If I had a gun, I'd probably be dead by now. I sleep, too, when I start to feel like killing myself, but sometimes I wake up and still feel like shit... Which probably makes it a really good thing that I don't have a gun...
  9. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

I walked into a gun shop the other day...with the full intention of buying a pistol. i wouldn't be here talking if i actually had a license for a gun. I'm not sure if i'm happy or saddened by this.

And i feel terrible no matter what time of the day/night it is. I sleep it off every night, and i sleep through most days too. In the last 6-7 years, i've probably spent more than 2/3's of my life sleeping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.