Don't hate people...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hazibell, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

But does hate situations....
    Like the fact people try and either pressure you into stuff,
    or make you feel fucking GUILTY about things.
    Would LOVE to be one of those people that said 'well fuck off then i dont give a shit' but I can't. And it annoys the hell out of me.
  2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I know what you mean Hazibell.

sometimes its like having 'doormat' tattooed on your forehead. :hug:

still, it's no bad thing to care about other people :)
  3. Hazibell

it is when chances are they're lying...
    or just fucking with you.
    or cheating. i dunno.
  4. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

irrespective of whether people are lying, cheating, or whatever, it is a gift to care about people.

5. Hazibell

But sometimes it backfires tbh.
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

You can still be kind and caring whilst also fighting fire with fire. If someone is arrogant to you or treats you like a doormat then they should know that it's only fair you return the favor, most of the time though people get upset when you do it back to them.
  7. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

I know. and I've spent my fair share of time licking my wounds. it doesn't stop me caring about people. All I want to do is help.
  8. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

it peeves me as well. this gets me depressed because i don't want to be a doormat and be taken advantage but i feel bad if i do it back to them. i wonder sometimes if its easier to just hate people that way they can't take advantage of you!
  9. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I look at the population of the world and picture in my mind, those who have hurt me as a mere drop in the ocean...

It's liberating to get rid of people who are a waste of space, you can fill said space up with all the better people :)

Family/friends included.

If anyone asks for forgiveness, hopefully they can change, but if you want a happy life, chasing people who treat you like garbage is not an option.

As for nostalgia, don't waste your time with it, people change and therefore that is grounds for removal from your life. You are better than them.

10. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.