dont have a title just read plz

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, May 16, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i am trying to be usefull its just to damn hard sometimes to help someone else when u urself is dying inside....i didnt come to vent, just to say that im here...im not a big talker and til the day comes when i breath no more i will listen and be there for the world even tho i kno the world could care less about one girl whos dreams have been shattered....ive convinced myself that i dont matter....if anyone needs someone to lean on...email funnycide818@msn.com or send me a pm here

2. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

Tried to send you an E mail. Said there was something wrong with the address.... Oh Well. I'm looking forward to seeing you on line soon. Ants

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Been where you are right now many times here. So I'm going to share with you what other members keep telling me. You do what you can when you can and the times you cant, lean on the other members here. Maybe somewhere out there is a world that doesnt care. But in this world so many care hun and we want to help if we can.

4. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

Even feeling bad, you're probably better at making others feel good than I. So don't give up.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

That is very kind of you.

Don't give up on yourself.

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Your kindness and availablity are truly of an individual of great character. Let us return the favor. Tell us about yourself. Send me a private message if you wish, I respond to all.

7. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Just the fact that you wrote this, and it touched my heart, means you matter. Don't leave us.