Dont have suicidal thoughts anymore but still feel like shit, fuck my life, heres why

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by happypeople, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happypeople

happypeople Active Member

where do i begin

im in my early 20's

never had a gf, virgin, hell i havent even kissed a girl, i mention later in my post why

basically only have 1 friend

have a shitty low paying job

never went to college, barely got through highschool, dropped out, finished later

i look like a nerd, i just have that face

i used to workout a lot, was really strong, but then i decided to stop since i was sick of it, didnt workout for a long time, basically lost all the muscle i gained, back into it now and not even close to wut i was before, not that this matters as i have many more problems as previously stated.

im a man yet have really wide hip bones, scared to get naked infront of a girl because of this, its not fat, its bone, my body is pretty lean. this is a huge reason why i havent even tried to get laid.

i masturbated too much also and tore my frenulum, still hasnt healed, so even if i had a chance to get laid i wont be able to without doing more damage.

yet i still dont feel suicidal, i guess im hoping things will get better but i know ill have to make the change myself but wut can i do, i can build all the muscle i want yet ill still have wide womanly hip bones and a nerd face.

fuck my life, some guys dont know how good they have it, they just look like guys, body is normal, face isnt nerdy.

i also dont say anything when somebody is doing something stupid and pissing me off, then when i get home i get mad at myself for not doing anything and standing up for myself. i mean ill fight if soembody attacks me but im too scared to verbally say soemthing if somebody does soemthing bad towards me. im a pushover basically.

man im so pathetic, pathetic as it gets man. i feel bad for my parents, their only son is a failure at life. if i had a son like me i would be crying every night. theyre good parents and they care but i can feel how they feel about me, and they want me to do well in life but they must be sad knowing they cant really do much about my failure of a life.

i wanna move out, maybe thatll make me more independent or something, make me more of a man. man i dont know where my life is going, im gonna be the freakin 40 year old virgin, so fukin sad.

i used to try to rationalize my failure by saying to myself how insignificant all our lives are but i realize hey im the one living here, i can either try to make it good or bad and id rather try to live good then bad and feel like shit.

2. Leecy

Leecy Member

Re: Dont have suicidal thoughts anymore but still feel like shit, fuck my life, heres

Dont worry about getting naked in front of a girl....If you get to the stage of being naked with her she likes you as a whole - so no need to think about yourself in parts!

In fact, at your age, before I would have sex with someone I would hope that the relationship had got to the stage where they could share the odd insecurity with me.

:)

3. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

Re: Dont have suicidal thoughts anymore but still feel like shit, fuck my life, heres

Turn the lights off?

Wear a condom, that will keep your frenulum safe...

4. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

Sex isn't about looks at all once its started. Noone is really judging you. They're concentrating on the feeling and trying to cum... Body insecurities regarding sex are pretty stupid, noone notices the small things. I do however admit I had them when I was younger. Just try not to worry man.

5. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

That is the most brutally honest thing I have ever heard, truer words have never been spoken.

On a side note, what exactly are you cranking it with? I mean...how did you tear that thing?

6. happypeople

happypeople Active Member

Thanks for the replies, i was masturbating too hard and rip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.