Dont have the balls to kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I constantly think about it and know it will happen eventually I just dont know how to do it, I dont understand how someone gains up the courage to pull the trigger or do something that will make them die

I wish a meteor struck earth killing everyone, that would make me so happy, I really dont give a fuck up anyone or anything, but I care about animals, I sympathize with them, it is a shame they have to suffer as well

maybe I should die in a murder suicide? Is that acceptable?

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

The moderators will report you to the police if you keep on writing this.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That is not a good idea either. Hold on to what seems hopelee at the present time. :hug:

4. have you got any creative outlets? drawing or writing? sometimes it helps to channel that rage into something quasi constructive. remember, you hurting others will only increase your pain. most often it is one of two things you feel that you are backed into a corner and you are lashing out at any and everyone because it feels so hopeless or because x number of people have misunderstood / shit on you. which is it for you?

my critters have often been there enough for me to let me know that they sympothise with us as well.

5. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Not to sound rude but what do you expect us to say! I mean really. Also this is a pro-life site so you should already know the answers to many of your questions.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't think killing someone will help you achieve anything. It would only cause more hurt and pain.

Just out of interest have you ever attempted suicide before?

7. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

there is always hope dear. you have to fight the beast within in order to see and feel the beauty life has to offfer. I agree with the post of fieldsofsawwow. find a healthy way to face your problems and dont let others get to you. nottttttttttttt all are bad as not all are good but we must make the best of the good that comes our way.

all the best
    granny

8. Rangoon

Rangoon Active Member

I've read a few of your posts Wastedmylife and i can identify with a lot of what you say, honestly. Regarding the courage thing, I know the feeling. I have stood next to a railway line a couple of times in my life having written my suicide note and preparing to jump infront of the train but have never had the courage, it made me hate myself even more.

But what I learnt is this. The first time i wanted to kill myself was over the break up of a relationship 11 years ago, I could not go on. But with time i healed and found real happiness with someone. Now my wife is leaving and again I want to end it all but I have to tell myself that in time it will get better again, it did last time, why not this time?

Maybe the fear of killing yourself is because you are not as low as you think. I.e the people who go through with it are so low, so at the bottom that it ovwerides all fear of death. You being scared might be your subconcious mind telling you that this is not the time to do something so drastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.