dont judge

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Uglyduckling, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Uglyduckling

Uglyduckling New Member

so i was at party and i was drunk and i was forced to give a blow job. after that i cried evey single day feelng like a slut and a horrible person. and i started cutting when i hadnt and that is the last thing that i wanted to do, but i had to. all these people are spreading rumors that i had sex and that i hooked up with all these guys and i didnt i know what happened and thats not true. and i just feel worthless and iw anna die. and im gonna do it someone how i will im thinking of taking every single pill in my household with some alcohol that will stop the rumors and the self hatred. i know it will.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

sorry to say that you dying won't stop rumors...you did nothing wrong in my opinion. But I know how hard it is when others judge you because it takes the heat off them...You are not a slut...some girls do way more and that doesn't make them a slut...I think you should ignore them and forgive yourself...deep down you know you're not a slut or a bad person...you made a mistake and from what I can see you learned from it so don't give up :) keep talking here if it helps, people here will listen and help you...:)

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

If you were drunk and forced that is rape - not a slut. You need to contact a support or crisis center where they can help explain what you are feeling and how to deal with it and what other steps need to be taken. Please call a crisis center and get the support you need and deserve as a victim.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

We won't judge you here, and I'm sorry that anyone has, it's not right at all. You were forced to do something and it's not your fault at all!! Please talk to someone about this, please don't hurt yourself.

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

OMG I feel horrible for you. this is not your fault !! You were forced to do that. Even if you had done it because you wanted to it would not make you a slut. No way. Sweetie, can you do what Ben suggested and call a support womens crisis line. And yes it can be a rape crisis line. Because you were forced to do a sexual act. And you are in crisis. I want you to hear me that this was not your fault. And you are not a bad person. You are not a slut. and nothing was your fault :hug: I promise I am right. keep writing here. okay? And please try to call a rape crisis line. please? :hug:

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If I had a penny for everything I did that I regret, I would never have to work again...please forgive yourself...if you act like you are OK, people are less apt to view you otherwise...you can also remind everyone that they too are so imperfect and have done many things they would not want advertised...most importantly is that you feel OK about yourself

7. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

I can totally understand your situation... I had been judged.. I had been called a slut back in high school... I knw how much it hurts. But I learned that you have to believe in yourself and just not care... I knw its hard but if u can just once do it right... then ur life is set.... so dont feel bad... just try to be strong