Don't kill yourself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sapphire, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.Don't kill yourself.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

sounds familiar... yup, def had this conversation with myself before. glad im not the only one :hug:

3. Sapphire

I'm glad you've kept yourself alive, Liz. You're a very strong person. You deserve a kiss. Here you go: :cheekkiss:

I posted this, thinking about another SF member, actually. Not myself. I'm probably one of the very few people here who aren't suicidal. I'm just very worried about this other SF member....... I'm doing whatever I can to talk this person out of it but I don't know if I'll succeed in the end. :cry:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

whoever you are please listen to saphire....
    you don't have to kill yourself...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Dont do it...love is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sapphire

I've sent the person I'm worried about a PM with a link to this thread so this person will see this thread... So any motivational posts would be helpful, everyone. Anything to show this person suicide isn't the right decision. Anything to show there are people who truly care. You never know if this person will read something which will make this person more hopeful or positive.

7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey, if you are on this site, then you are part of a very special family...we are all here for each other. We are here for you **hugs** It sounds like you are hurting a lot :console: We care about you. :hug:

please talk to us or talk to sapphire...please?

You don't have to go through this alone...maybe we can help...? Give us a chance to be there for you?

Gentle **HUGS** For You

Hey i just saw the post below...
    what's wrong? Please talk to us? What's happened? How did someone make you feel like killing yourself?
    could you try talking to us? **hug**

8. Sapphire

Thank you so much for replying, Kali. It's people like you who put a smile on my face. Thank you. Let's hope we make a difference in this person's life.

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

****HUGS**** for you Sapphire. thank you for caring so much about this sf family member who is hurting so much :hug: thank you for caring enough to do something and reaching out to your sf family for help :hug:

****hugs**** everyone

10. Sapphire

You explained so you don't need to apologize. :shake:

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE understand your pain and sadness we can relate but know if you reach out to your friends it helps okay.
    Don't try to deal with all this on your own it is too hard okay.
    Please listen to Sapphire and everyone here please stay safe come back and talk with us.
    I care and so do others okay you are important and special so please reach out here please

12. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

I may not know you, and I probably don't know exactly what you're going through, and I won't pretend and tell you it will all be easy to get through. Because it won't, we all know it. BUT, you have us, and that makes a difference. So many people on this site are willing to try and help you make it through this hard time. Try and let us help. :console:

Consider this:
    The road you walk down will always have 2 paths. One may be blocked, run down, and nearly impassible, but it is still there. It might even be hidden so you have to work to find it. You may have to fight harder to walk down it, to even get on it. I can't tell you what that road is, only that it exists. You have to uncover and discover it. But the rewards will surely outweigh the struggle in the end. In the end. You can't assume you know what awaits you at the end of that road, because you don't, I don't, no one knows. Just because the other path looks nice, clean, and easier doesn't mean it is better.
    ...A lot of times death will look like that nice, easy road. But the end, our death, is just that, an end. There is nothing awaiting us, we will have no more chances to feel good again, and we will never know the possibility for good times ahead.

Please just consider this. I know things are tough, but so are you. I have faith in you. :hug:

13. Sapphire

I care deeply for this person. And everyone else for that matter. Thanks for the kind words, Kali.

:grouphug:

14. Sapphire

It's 03:50 AM so I have to get some sleep now. But I'll be back tomorrow, everyone.

You are all very good people. I can tell by your warm messages. Thank you so much.

15. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey there,

not sure if you are reading this but just wanted to remind you we are all here for you if you need someone to lean on or talk too.

I truly hope you are safe. If we can help please let us know. :console:

***hugs*** for you

16. Sapphire

The person has read this thread and has sent me a PM saying that he/she feels he/she doesn't deserve any help. How wrong is he/she, eh?

Why is it that so many people on this forum think so lowly of themselves?! Just imagine if all those people started loving themselves unconditionally. Just imagine what a difference that would make!

I advised the person to read this thread again as there are a lot of good, helpful replies.

I'm still worried and I'm continueing to talk to this person, hoping I'll get through to him/her.

17. 41021

41021 Banned Member

What is going on in your head? Can you tell sapphire so she can tell us? What are you thinking and feeling?

Who ever told you, or led you to believe, that you were not worthwhile?

You ARE important and you do deserve as much help as we can possibly give you. I wouldn't be sitting here writing to you if you were not. If you were not worthwhile, i surely would not have been thinking about you first thing this morning, and taken the initiative to inquire as to how you were doing. :hug:

I CARE!! :console:

Come on :hug: it sounds like you are hurting so very much...it's not good to be locked away in your pain or hurt alone. Can you share how you feel with sapphire? Try to get some of the pain out?

****HUGS**** gentle hugs for you

18. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Oh Sapphire...if you only knew. This same thing has been breaking my heart for at least a week. I can't get a grip on it or figure it out.

There are some people I know, who are hurting deeply...they are in such pain. They keep kicking themselves though. Sometimes it's because other people are kicking them and they just figure they deserve it. Others, have no one there for them in this time of pain, so they figure they are not worthwhile...i mean when a human being is hurt physically or emotionally it is only natural that someone is there to attend to their wounds, to be there for them, to help them. But when you are hurting and no one is there for you, it's hard to believe you are worthwhile. This deeply pains me. People are not supposed to be alone when they hurt.

Some have been kicked so hard by others, they begin to believe they have done something wrong...that they are bad, worthless, that it is all somehow their own fault, that things would be better without them. They don't realize those people doing the kicking are the ones who are messed up. That they themselves didn't deserve to be hurt.

If they make one tiny mistake, or even wrongly perceive they have made a mistake, they refuse to ever forgive themselves. It so pains me. My heart has been breaking so, to see people i care about hurting so very much, being alone in their pain, isolating....if they could just for a moment open their eyes and look, they'd see all of us here and that we care and won't abandon them...they won't be alone.

:sad:

19. Sapphire

Exactly, Kali. That's why I keep trying to get through to to this person. I keep talking, hoping this person will see what apparently is hard for this person to see on his/her own.

And you're totally right when you say that abuse can lead to low self-esteem. It can all get confusing in some people's minds. They can draw wrong conclusions, add things up wrongly in their minds... It can really mess somebody up.

One has to always be there for oneself. When one's environment is cold and/or uncaring and/or trying to bring someone down, one has to remind oneself that one is in fact worthwhile etc. and that the environment needs to change, not oneself.

This may sound a bit strange but Dr. Phil said that too once. He said people throw mud at others all the time. And what you have to do is brush that mud off, not let it stick to you. Because it will be detrimental to your well being if you let it stick to you.

Anyway, it seems to be very hard to really get these suicidal tendancies out of the person I started this thread for. It's like he/she perceives death as a doorway to relief and it's tempting for him/her to go through it. But like cuttle25 said; it just leads to an end. Nothing else. Anyway, he/she seems to be waaaayyyyyy down in some kind of hole where it's hard for him/her to hear me properly so I keep screaming as hard as I can.

20. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are who i think you are please hang on the answers you are looking for won't ever be answered if you suicide. You need to hang on okay in time the truth will come out just know that. Stay here with us stay strong okay