Don't know anymore

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I might leave and not come back. I don't know what to do anymore. If I am on my own, I stop getting hurt. So that seems like a good solution to me.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

I just feel like I can't trust anyone. So who can I trust when my trust is shattered? I give my all and that gets me hurt. So why try anymore?

3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I go through the same thing. I feel like I open up my heart and my soul and it's constantly getting crushed. The only person I can trust is myself to be honest, and sometimes then I doubt myself. But I have become more positive in my life, so I always try to choose to keep going, keep trying to trust, keep knocking walls down and keep hoping that one day I won't feel suspicion and doubt anymore. Sorry you feel so hurt...

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  4. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hate to see you are going through such a rough time right now @Witty_Sarcasm. We are here for you. We care about you, and what you are going through.

I know what it is like to open your heart and soul to another person, and then have shatter it. It really hurts. I hate that this has happened to you.

Take Care

5. Witty_Sarcasm

It seems like every time I trust someone, I just get hurt badly. If the people closest to me end up stabbing me in the back, it makes me wonder if I can ever trust anyone again. I just don't know anymore. I feel like I am at a loss and don't know what to do next.

6. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Maybe you shouldn't for awhile. Be selfish and say for x amount of months, I am not going to trust anyone. Take some time and just devote it yourself, and heal your broken heart. Maybe, find something that you think would make you a better person, and work on that. It is ok to be selfish. No one knows you better than you. Trust your instincts. Maybe some time to yourself is what you need.

I care for you Witty =)

Witty_Sarcasm and Frances M like this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry you feel this way hun. Trust is like a lego or a game of jenga, it has to be built up very carefully until you reach the top without any bits falling. I know how hard it is to trust someone after being hurt but you can get there :) Good luck and remember to build those jenga blocks!

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah, I need to take some time to heal, and just do things to make me happy. I went to a fair today, and spent time with my nephew. A couple of small things that lifted my spirits. Thank you, you are all great :)

Frances M, moxman and Deety like this.