Dont know anymore

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ~PinkElephants~, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

For months now I have been stealing random pills from family and friends. I know not exactly the nicest thing to do but if I can get my hands on it I will. My dad recently went to throw a bottle of muscle relaxers out, I took the bottle b/c it had two refills left on it. I don't know what my problem is or why I pop them. I read up on side effects and if I like the sound of it I'll take them.

It's been Oxycodone, recently it's been flexeril (the muscle relaxer) and codeine based pills. I don't know that I really care about what it's doing to my body. I guess in a way it's a slow suicide. Killing my liver a little at a time. I just have no desire to feel anything other than numb.

I don't know what to do......

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

what kind of pills that you take thats are yours hun?

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

pills that are mine...pfft. none. no doctors. no evals. just take and pop.

no doc has ever prodded into the darkness of my mind...and no one ever will.

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

like you said before is going to end up hurting your liver hun, can i ask do you want to take different kinds of pills anyways you know where to find me if you wanna talk hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.