Don't know anymore

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by JustAnother Person, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been feeling down for the last few months, and to be honest my head is so fucked up. I have a feeling my boyfriend is getting fed up of me..I mean I would too. He's already had to drag me out of the road crying and stop me from ODing..again.

I'm just to stressed and fed up with life. I live my life week by week, and I don't achieve anything..I'm still in the same place. It's pointless and I don't want to do it any more. I give up, I have tried over the last year to keep going, find something to hold onto and it's all just fucked itself. I want to live for my boyfriend yea, but I don't think I can.

Meh, just wanted to say that. Hope you all find the support you need, because I never will.

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

My bf's put up with a lot from me, fresh cuts, me cutting in front of him, my overdosing and we're going strong on nearly a year now. So never think your boyfriends getting tired of you. If he's worth keeping around and he loves you then he wont be tired of saving you from those things. He'll feel good in effect, because he's helping you stay safe.
    Why haven't you achieved anything? My motto is if you want change, you have to make it yourself, is there anything you can do to give your life more meaning than just your boyfriend? I know it's hard but it's important.
    Keep posting here, we want to support you. :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you seen a therapist yet?? They can teach you coping skills and should be able to help you sort out what you want from life..How about continuing your education and joing some clubs on campus..Life really sucks but I agree with Lena that you need to make things happen..Even if you don't go back to school a therapist can recommend groups for you to join..Take Care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.