dont know anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by troubledprincess, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

i dont know what to do anymore im hurting the people i love the most.
    i keep self harming and been od'ing on my pain meds.
    i'm just a failure who should be dead
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey Sarah. I self harm too. It doesn't make us a failure you know. It's just how we choose to deal with our pain and get rid of all those stressful and bad feelings.

Some people drink booze, some people smoke or do drugs, but they are not failures they are also other ways of coping. Sadly self harm is something people don't always understand and therefore frowned upon. But what I say to myself is "People can think what they want, this is my body and if I need to do this to cope I will"

People only get hurt because they don't always understand why we do it. We are not just hurting ourselves for the "hell of it".

Also I often take OD on my pain meds. I got addicted after having an accident and I know it is killing me slowly.. Have you got anyone you could talk to? Friends or maybe your Dr? I really don't want to see you get addicted like me, and I don't want you to die either. You are certainly not a failure x

I care hun :hug: xx
  3. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hey Sarah i'm sorry to hear your going through a hard time... self harming doesn't mean your a failure at all!! Self harming is a way of coping and it's just your way and thats good because youve found a way to let out your emotions! Maybe you can talk to somebody irl about this :) *hug
    Kayleigh xx
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Sarah, I'm sorry that you are going through a tough time...and you aren't a failure because you self harm. It just means there's more than you can deal with. It's good at least that you can vent your feelings on here. Like the other posters have said, maybe there is someone in real life you can talk to about your feelings. Maybe that will help you more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.