dont know how long i can keep going on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Takotsubo, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

My mind is too tired . I've takin too much abuse , no love, no friends, no future . I've alienated myself from my friends . I can never find someone to be with and even when i did have an actual chance at love i always eff it up some how. I hate it that i can't actually do "it" because of the surrounding people around you. only if the first time had worked , Only if my pleads would be answered ... shit is too much for me to hack.
    I need out.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there a way to set limits so that you are not abused? Also is there a way to reconnect with friend with whom you have alienated yourself so that you have a stronger support system? Sometimes, we falsely protect people from ourselves and do not get the care we deserve. I think there are times when working with a professional to change patterns of behavior and more importantly, one's internal narrative are critical (e.g. to stop messing up things and/or to see if you are really messing them up). This has been crucial for me to be in the world.
  3. yep

yep Well-Known Member

As you don't know how long you can keep going on , that means yuo need help. Reach out here with your specific issue that is bothering you and we will support you as much as we can. You are not alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.