Don't know how much I have left...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gjmajour, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gjmajour

gjmajour Member

I am completely and utterly close to just ending my life. My family is so messed up that all of their faults and problems are blamed towards me. My girlfriend is now cheating on me with her manager. I have to face it. There isn't enough help or drugs in the world that could fill the massive void in my heart and soul. I feel like the world is crashing down on me. I feel like everyone is against me. I have no one to talk to. I don't have the slightest clue on what could make me happy. I've been like this nearly 10 years and nothing seems to work. I want to make all of the pain and suffering go away. I already have my letters written out and labeled. I have already placed <edit moderator total eclipse method>, I was just centimeters away from pulling the trigger. I wanted to so bad. I wanted to end it. I wanted to just die so no one has to put me in a place like this again. I don't know how much time I have left. I don't know how much strength I have left. I just don't know anymore. I want all of it to end.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you YOu are better off without the cheating gf you go find yourself a new gf okay one that is worthy of you love. Your family sounds very toxic hun i hope in time youcan move away from that as well. If you are feeling like you are going to harm you then get to hospital okay and get some help to stay safe. hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

My family does the same to me, and I also feel that I have no one to listen and talk to. You deserve someone who doesn't cheat on you, so you are better without her in your life. I know how you feel because I am also close to the edge. I hope that you don't do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.