Don't know how much longer I can take this.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by I Love You Emmy, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Love You Emmy

I Love You Emmy New Member

I'm in love with a girl. Madly, deeply, crazy in love. She's the most amazing, sweet, beautiful girl I've ever met. Were engaged.
    We've had some problems in the past with me lying. For example my ex contacted me and I didn't tell her. She then found out and it was a huge shit storm. Just stuff like that..
    Well we had a fresh start, no lying, nothing. Ever since that fresh start, I've been honest about everying, but she gets mad at me about everything. For example, yesterday i got kicked out of my house, went to school, went to work, then asked her ifi could seeamovie with a male coworker.. She was so pissed and almost left me. We've been fighting all night and I'm tired of it. She makes a fight out of everything. She's constantly flying off the handle at the smallest Shit. I cant blame her tho. I caused her to be like this. I'm so afraid shes going to leave again.. And if she does, I'm going to die. I almost did it last time she left, but the only reason I didn't kill myself was the hope that she would take me back. I know this sounds stupid to you guys, but I don't expect you to understand..
    Sometimes I think she has me completely pyschologically whipped and broken. I would die for her. I would do anything for her. But i don't think she would do the same. I deleted every single girl in my phone for her. Yet she always talks to her guy friends that hit on her.
    If she leaves me, I will die tonight. I cannot handle that again..

2. Krow1125

Krow1125 Member

i know how you feel man, you're not alone. You could try to talk to her about this issue and hope it goes well. That's what I did and it helped but it all depends on the girl. If you ever need somebody to talk to, pm me cause I know exactly how you feel and I'm on at least once a day.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

she's being irritational, perhaps it's time for a new fresh start?

4. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should tell her how much you love her and see if that makes her like you more. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.