Don't know how much longer I have....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I feel so pathetic....I really don't know how or even if I'm going to make it through this week. Every day is just becoming so hard, I feel so alone and I feel as though I'm growing apart from the one person who could make me happy and brightened up my life. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. I need a miracle, I just don't know what to do anymore...I just can't see things getting better anytime soon (or ever....)
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

If you feel you are growing apart from that person please PLEASE go try to get close to them.

I know exactly how you feel about things not getting better anytime soon. However, don't say "ever". If you believe they won't get better ever then they won't. Say things will get better in a year or a month. Who knows maybe a miracle will happen and you will be better tomorrow :) . Feel better ok :hug: I am always willing to talk PM me or keep replying here ok. You will make it.
  3. impulse617

Ok fuck it, no miracle for me, things really are getting worse, im out of here....hopefully it won't be much longer now, i dont want to be here!!!!
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:( come on man, if things can get worse they can also get better. You will never know unless you give things a shot.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi impulse. I know that you're going through a very difficult time in your life, and it must be hard waiting for a miracle to happen, but don't give up hope. If you feel like you're growing apart from a loved one, then talk to him/her and reconnect. Life is always worth living. :hug:
  6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I was there just two days ago. Take some time to let those emotions pass, and be. This is the harder moment you're living. Have you tried to talk to that special person? About your feelings right now?
  7. impulse617

Ugggggghhhhh I need to die, sooooo bad!!! I'm on my knees asking god to take this pain away, I can't take it anymore!!! I can't do this much longer, it fucking hurts!!!! Ahhhhh I can't even sit still right now, there has to be a way out, I don't want to do this anymore, this pain is to unbearable!!! Fuckkkkkk jdkkwieikkdisdkixkcfjfjfjfjfjfj
  8. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

I know it's difficult. But if I can make it through another day I know you can.rely on me message me. anything to get your mind off the pain.
  9. skyla

skyla Member

Hi Impulse

just read your message and I have had many many moments like yours in the last few weeks.....all I can say is please keep posting your feelings on here...its been my only outlet but it has helped a bit.

100% understand your words.....
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi impulse. I'm sorry that you're going through so much pain right now. But dying is not the answer to your problems. You are here for a reason and you have to work through your problems no matter how painful they may be. Take a deep breath, drink a glass of water and calm yourself down. You need to relax and get your bearings together. I'm here if you need a friend to talk to but I don't have access to pm's, because I'm under moderation. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.