dont know how to deal with this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raphael1, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

what am i suppose to do now. :(

I miss my girlfriend, and I want her to come see me.

I just want her in the same bed as me.

cries

2. Raphael1

please god just let me be with her.

not through a computer screen or over the phone.

I cant take that anymore.

I cant take this, this has been the most intense year of my life.

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

3. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Do you have a long distance relationship? Why are you forced to talk on the computer or the phone?

4. Raphael1

yeah its long distance.

very complicated why cant see each other.

but if we don't see each other soon. I'm going to feel worse and worse. I NEED to see her. I miss her already so much. This has been a blessing what i found with her. But with it comes so much of a challenge. Normal relationship is difficult enough but long distance. How much more of a test can you get?

It can't end. I have to believe that this will work.
    I still have hope, and ive had hope for so long.

There is good times and bad. When its good its fantastic. When it's bad, well lets just say I cry.

It will happen, one way or the other. I can't accept anything else. I have to believe that this will work. It's what gets me through the night and the day.

Usually i never cry at all, very rarely. But this is really intense emotions.

5. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Isn't there any chance you two could live closer together? How far do you live apart? I mean, it would be great for you to see her more. LDRs are... complicated for sure.

6. Raphael1

i really shouldnt do this i need to deal with it on my own not post it on the internet. Im not going to do this again. i will get through this and it wil work.

request for a mod to delete this thread please delete it all.

Would be very grateful that would help alot.

In fact as an additional request if all threads I have created please deleted its not much.

i just hate the records of it being their and just want it deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.