Don't know how to feel...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by st_91, Jun 11, 2013.

1. st_91

st_91 Active Member

Things have been going sort of okay in the last month but everything is falling apart, yet again.

In the last week I've self harmed quite a few times. I don't know why I'm doing it any more, it's just a reflex.
    I'm freaking out about driving theory test I have tomorrow but think I'm more worried about going to place I've never been to before. Had loads of panic attacks just thinking about it all.
    Started new meds about 2 weeks ago, nothings happening yet. :/
    I've been trying to lose weight but keep stuffing my face.
    Getting so angry at myself.

Earlier today I found out my friends parents have split up, they have been having problem since my friends death but always thought they'd work it out, hope they still do but i don't think it's going to happen. Feel so upset about it, none of this would of happened if she didn't die. They don't deserve an of the bad things that have happened to them.

Just arghhhh............
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No wonder you are sh again hun so much sadness and stress around you I hope her parents can get into council ling You know meds take at least 6 weeks to kick in fully so be patient ok Try to be kind to you hun we are all humans we all have our faults don't be so hard on yourself h ugs