don't know how to get out of this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shermana55, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shermana55

shermana55 Active Member

I can't do this anymore. I have no will to be here on this earth, because it has brought me nothing but pain. I've spent the last week in my bed, I don't want to go out into public, talk to anyone. I have no more strength. I'm just a worthless body, my mind is messed up, I'm broken. I'm worth nothing. I've done nothing good here in this life, I will not be missed. I feel invisible. No one understands the pain I feel, no one in my family understands what this feels like. I'm crawling out of my skin everyday, fighting back and forth between staying here or leaving this life. I just want to be anywhere but here. I don't know what awaits me on the other side. I'm religious and I believe that God will decide my time, but I keep feeling that I can't do it anymore. That I'm meant to decide when my time is up. I feel like I need to go home to God.... my place is not here on earth, I've made far too many mistakes.

Really just looking for someone to talk to and get me through this

Am seeing a psychiatrist on Monday and starting therapy but I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel right now

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Right now it is so hard for you to see that light hun I understand that i do I am glad to hear you are seeing your pdoc soon and getting some therapy both good steps hun to get you feeling better. You stay here okay talk to us and see that you are not alone now to fight this depression You can pm me anytime or go to chat and talk hun There is light hun it will come so please just hold on hugs

3. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Don't worry man. We all get hit painfully by the world. It doesnt matter how strong or tough you are. It will always hit you.

Unfortunately, some of us will really get hit hard to the point where some people would want to die. We are those people. That's why we are here. Our body without much life and our soul wounded badly. And so you are here for this reason.

However, being here is a step away from this horrid state. The reality is by keeping it to yourself would eat you alive and kill you from the inside. By being here you've stopped it from completely happening. Now this doesnt mean its all over. There is still a battle to be fought. And that is your way back to the light- to see it and feel it.

Now i can't do that for you. I'm not in your boots. Take step by step to be able to walk in life. You mentioned that you are crawling and struggling in this life. You have to learn how to walk like a toddler would. Step by step, conversations to conversations, you are to your way to the light.

My man, we are here to guide you through those steps. We are here to walk with you back to your feet. Feel free to continue posting here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.