Dont know how

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BornFree, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Dont know how to carry on anymore.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

It's not easy. Are you getting any support from peers? Many people that I talk with have told me that they gain more positive outcome from peer support and networking than they do from the system, therapists, doctors, medications, etc. This is not to discount those things at all, but it does indicate that there is benefits in working things out with others who have like situations and experiences. I hope that you're able to find that or other support. I hope you can carry on.
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You talk about your problems on here and get through it.
    Talk to us?
  4. BornFree

Thank you PWA and Windlespoons I have done such a good job of pushing my friends away IRL that now theres no one IRL. I pushed them away making them mad so they wouldnt be upset when its time. I have a couple of friends on here but they are going through their own stuff.
    When I am so useless I dont know what to say anymore I need to just curl into a ball and stay out of everyones way.
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Ditsy. Can you contact your friends and try to mend bridges? Do they know about your thoughts in this area?
    Life can seem very dark sometimes but things can always get better.
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Ms. Ditsy..... You are NOT useless, far from it. You've been so good at keeping in touch with me, even when all I want to do is disappear too. So thank you, I hope I count as one of your friends here. And no matter what each of us are going through, we are still there in thought with everyone else, you know??
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun curling up in ball it keeps the world away i understand hun but you cannot shut down ok you have to keep reaching out hun You are worth every bit of the fight hun ok You have more then just a couple of friends here hun we care so please try hun to reach out to someone you trust reconnect hun ok hhugs
  8. BornFree

I wish I could I have nothing left I am nothing my fanily needs someone who can function I cant do this anymore
  9. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

That's the thing that worried me the most when I was suicidal too - my family needing someone who can function, and me not being able to (went without any sleep for 3 weeks, if you can believe that, but it's really true....this was with taking 3 sleeping pills a night).....

However Ditsy, I am here alive and kicking and got through it......... please believe that it is possible for you as well, once you have insights you haven't previously had. They are there to be discovered. Am willing to help - because I didn't know what I was missing back then either - it is possible to discover them, even with all the negatives still sounding off in your head. Please PM me any time at all if you want, or on here, either way hun:) Warm hugs to you Ditsy
  10. BornFree

Thank you I dont deserve your kindness I am at a loss for words lately but will pm you soon. Thank you for understanding. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.