Don't know if I can keep holding on

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Shattered, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shattered

Shattered Member

I registered in this forum looking for a way out or someone to keep me from going over the edge. For years I've been badly, constantly considering suicide, I've cut my wrists, I've attempted suicide but always failed. I was way too young the times I tried.

I always try to keep going, forget the fact I'm this badly... but lately it's become unbearable. Life just seems to not like me because no matter how hard I try... what I do... I just can't seem to get anything to work properly.

I'm 16 years old, I'm A pair of Shattered Black Wings.
  2. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to SF. Hope you find the support that you are looking for. If you have questions or want to talk I'm a PM away.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hi and welcome...can you tell us what's happened to make you feel this bad?...
    maybe there's others here going through the same thing....
  4. Shattered

Shattered Member

thank you for the welcoming guys. It's not so much as one event by itself just a series of them. I've been betrayed one too many times. It's already hard for me to trust people... it goes against my nature. But the few people I've trusted always seem to be the wrong ones as in the end everything just shatters.

The constant betrayal since I was in 2nd grade in elementary school... Plus family problems. Everything is awful...
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome. People hard to trust them once you been hurt so. Just know soon you will be going off to college meeting new people same interest as you. you will college it will get better You will learn who to trust and who not to. Look at all this as a learning tool okay but know there are good people out there so just hang on okay you will see there are people you can trust and believe in Keep posting okay lots of young people here probably can relate to you :hugtackles:
  6. Shattered

Shattered Member

Thank you Violet, You made me feel a bit better. :)

I think it may be able to make me feel better to help others who go through the same thing as I do so they don't go down the same path of destruction I went down. Because I don't suggest to anyone self-harm. You become addicted to it and you start needing something to override pain or numb things and self-harm shouldn't be the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.