Don't know if I can stop myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Libbet, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libbet

Libbet Member

Help, I don't know if I can stop myself this time. The urge is too strong. don't know if I should call my therapist or if I even want to. Just had a session and it went well. Now i just want out of life and I don,t understand what triggered tis strong an urge. I think I'm done!
    Libbet

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Libbet, remember that your life is worth living. Keep thinking about all the stuff you want and can do! Don't keep your feelings in though, we're all listening. Best of luck :hug:.

3. Libbet

Libbet Member

Thank you, but right now I don't think my life is wort living. I always seem to do everything wrong. I'm worthless to my husband(though I love him dearly).He just doen't understand. I called my Dr. and I don't think he took me seriously. This is my Fuprth attempted suicide in a year. Maybe hs's just tired of me. Not that I blame him, I'm tired of me too.Yhis is probable wrong to say, but I've already started taking what I need. I'm sorry to not have the courage tat you all seem to.
    Libbet

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:sad:

Please stay with us, there is so much for you in the future, the bad times will go away and you will have a good life.

Think of all the good things you can do.

I hope you are ok hun

:hug: :hug:

5. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

We aren't braver! There's a big difference between believing in advice and taking it, but we all keep strong and support eachother so we remember that one day all of this will pass.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Your MD should not seem nor be 'tired of you'...you are the patient and should not worry about this...call again and get what you need...many ppl go through extreme darkness before they can imagine being in the light...please continue to post and go into chat if you need more immediate support...big hugs, J

7. Libbet

Libbet Member

Thank you all, I didn't think I would make it through the night.Just kwowing you were there to help. I did call my Dr. and we ended up talking twice.He was very kind and understanding, though he did add some tough realitry checks into the conversations. The feelings are still there, but seem alittle more manegable. I wish I coulk picture a future without Fear, Flashbacks and maybe even a tiny bit of hope. Just need to get trough the day, but the days seem so long. My Dr. says he thinks one of my triggers is "being happy". even if it's for a few minutes. But pain always follows happiness!Does this mean I,ll never be happy?
    Libbet,:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.