Don't know if I want to stay here anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I really don't know if I want to stay here anymore,I'm pretty tired of everything as I've been for a while.I suck at trying to change habits especially with my ocd,I'm sick to death of being depressed on and off but mainly on and just the feeling of my Bdd-Body dysmorphic disorder makes everything feel like its worthless:sad::unsure:.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey, just to say i am sorry you are feeling this way. . you are doing a good thing by reaching out, by talking about it. . . i can't change anything for you - i wish i could.....but please know that i care, and i am always here if you want to talk about it - - - - :hug:

3. Alais

Alais Well-Known Member

Hi Ace. I know a tiny bit how you feel. I've dealt with major depression for over 30 years (yes, more on than off) and even had a year and a half stint with the SYMPTOMS of OCD. I've not dealt with BDD, that would seem very hard. Are you getting out? Feeling the sun on your face, the wind in your hair, spoken with other people? It helps to keep life somewhat more in perspective. It makes it easier to stay here, to keep your mind off your troubles and on the interesting things that are still happening in this world. Waiting for us to notice, interact with, and enjoy. Keep trying. There are some fascinating reasons out there to stay alive for. Not to mention what the future is waiting to bring. (Sound like a damned vacation ad, don't I?) :cool:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun you have helped me through tons of hard feelings and times and I know that you do the same for others too. Just something for you to think about. We never seem to be able to help ourselves but yet so eagerly can do it for others. Well I'm so grateful that you have done so for me now let me and others do the same for you. Hang on I've got you and I wont let go.

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou all so much for your swet words and Carla especially you of course,not to forget Alais&fontaine of course.yeh i do get out Bdd is such a terrible condition it screws you so badly I feel horrible with it going to certain places because i'm affected by so many thing's.Suicide is strongly on my mind so often,before i was thinking of being at a bus stop and a speeding motorist crashing into me I can't help it:sad:.

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know I'm the last person that has the right to ask it of you but hun please keep trying to hold on and look for a better solution. That's all anyone can expect of you. But what you might be able to do may surprise ya. Big hugs, loads of understanding as to what you are going through in your head and tons of love being sent from me to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.