1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know if I'll make it through the day...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wonderer, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Family's out.
    I really just want to end it.
    Promised a friend a long time ago that I'd tell her if I ever felt like doing anything, but she won't speak to me anymore so there's not much point. There's things I want to say to her before I go, but maybe its best just to email her or something and not be rejected again.
    Then I'm going for a walk, and hopefully not coming back.
    Sorry to all of you who have taken the time to be there for me and try to help me. I just can't do this any longer.
    Rae

2. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Stay and chat Rae

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey Rae.Sorry that you feel so bad and that i wasnt here earlier.Hope you get back from your walk safely.Let us know how you are sometime?

4. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

...sorry to have worried you guys. I'm back and I'm not going to do anything tonight.
    Actually, I couldn't go where I wanted cuz I got charged at by a deer....... of all the random happenings lol

5. Labrynth

Labrynth Active Member

Well thank god for that deer! Glad you came back and are safe. How are you feeling now? :hug:

6. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

good to hear from you :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.