Don't Know If I'm Coming Back or When If I Am

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lady Byron, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

I don't know if this counts as a crisis but it definitely feels like onel. If anyone read any of my other posts, especially the epiphany one you'll know kind of who I'm talking about. Yesterday, my parents were acting really strangely towards me and I was actually in a good mood. Anyway, my mom asked me if I was still talking to that guy I mentioned and I told her the truth. I've haven't talked to him for almost two years. She told me someone called her yesterday, my cousin's bf actually, and he told my mom that the guy has been telling everyone that we're an item. My parents fortunately are believing me which I'm glad because I am telling the truth. Unfortunately, I have been acting really strangely and done some things that might counteract the truth, like the fact that I turned off the security thing that my parents' had on my account on AOL and also the fact that I've been on the internet for hours at a time. I've haven't talked to anyone that they wouldn't want me talking to, but I've never told them about SF and I don't know how they would react. So I might not be coming back or if I am, I don't know when I am. I hope all of you the best of luck and maybe my parents will let me back on tonight if not, I still wish you all the best of luck and hope all of you get better. PM me anytime if you want too, I just don't know how soon I will answer them or if I can. :sad: :blub:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope things go okay for you hun. We will miss you until you are able to get back. Take care, :hug:

3. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Whew. Everything's fine now. I'm good. I can stay!!! I'm so happy it's crazy. I've learned (especially today from going into chat) that the people here really are amazing and that SF has become very much a part of me. I'll always be here so all of those who don't want me here, too bad. As Korn said, I'm here to stay :smile:.

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's good that you can stay now. See you around the forums.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome back...again! SF will be here as long as you need it, and if you ever need to go away, that's o.k. too, as long as you stay safe and happy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.