don't know if i'm worth keeping alive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by theleastofthese, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

except to care for my dogs. my kids are old enough to fend for themselves but the dogs cannot. they depend on me and i'm a hopeless alcoholic loser and the only thing i can do right is take care of my dogs, no matter how drunk i am. they are all i care for in this life. i'm suppsed to go to rahbe thoday but haven't heard from them yet and am afraid i'll have to await another interminalbe day. i wish god would ljust let me die and be done with it.

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

therae may not be a ged for me for a coule days pleas paye thata i dncan surife that long i ma in rellye gay dshaep

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So it may only be your dogs that you feel you need to stay for, but they are an important enough reason to hang on. They love you unconditionally. They only expect the bare essentials met to survive and they need your love as well. It is so sad that more humans could not be as accepting as animals are. But hun, you have many friends here that care about you and only expect you to reach out for help when you need it. And the memebrs here will unconditonally respond with care and understanding and any words of support they can muster. Please be strong and let others help.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

how can we help?

please remember that it is the depression talking when you share these negative thoughts. and the thing about depression is that it is sneaky, it is persistent, and it lies. the way others see you is so far from how you see yourself right now. you are a strong, kind, compassionate person who always has a supportive word for those in need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.