Don't know if this is the right place but a question

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by akaangela, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akaangela

akaangela Member

What would happen to a very obese person if they took <edited by Isabel-methods> ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
  2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Organ damage? Death? Nothing good, anyway. Don't do it. What's wrong? Hugs, Dee

3. akaangela

akaangela Member

It is winter. I HATE HATE winter. I HATE being cold all the time. My roommate and I have a constant battle of how hot the house should be. He thinks 65 is a perfect tempature. At that temperature I am FREEZING!!! I try and explain it to him but he just doesn't want to listen. Now on top of everything else I am COLD. Did I mention I HATE being cold? My feet HURT when they are that cold even if I have shoes and socks on. <sigh> sorry for the rant.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hey there hun. Please don't take that many pills. It wouldn't be good at all.

I hate being really cold too. Do you have fuzzy socks? Those always keep my feet really warm. Also warm blankets!! And you should put ice in his bed. See how he likes THAT cold :hiding: :D

5. Fredericks

Fredericks Well-Known Member

Get a heated blanket: that's how I got through cold nights with a cold-loving housemate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.