• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Dont know what I was thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

So Im at school on Thursday having a generally good day and decide to overdose on whatever tablets I had on hand. Anyway it was about 2 in the afternoon when I did it and within about an hour I was feeling pretty crappy. I figured maybe it was just because I was hungry and not because of the OD so I had something to eat and went to sleep at home on the couch. When I woke up the pain was really bad and I felt nauseous, it was bad.

Anyway I didnt think I had taken that much but I called the crisis line and told them what I had done and asked them what I should do and they said I needed to go to the hospital so they called the ambulance for me and the ambulance came and then the police showed up.

I went to the hospital and they kept me overnight as it took them a while to medically clear me and I saw psych in the morning and they let me go home.

Anyway, I just had to tell my latest story

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
well i hope you are feeling better hun and i hope next time you go to hospital first okay don't do damage to your organs by od okay I am glad you called and went for help hugs

Amanda

I am feeling better. I was fortunate that I didnt have more tablets on me at the time as I would have taken them. But yeah I am glad to a) not have done any damage to myself and b) to not have ended up in the psych ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00