Don't know what I'm suppose to do...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Afridi786, May 27, 2008.

1. Afridi786

Afridi786 Member

I am 19 years old, I have no friends, I don't have a job, I don't go to school, I don't have any sort of social life, I don't know what I'm suppose to do with myself, everyday I think about my former friends who have moved on with their lives, they're in college, going out with friends, and making something of themselves, and I'm stuck in my parents house afraid of everything. I'm afraid to walk out of the house, I'm afraid to go to school, I'm afraid of people looking at me and judging me, I'm afraid of going to the supermarket for god's sake, if I hear someone laughing, i know its at me, I want all the attention i can get, but I'm afraid of it, if that at all makes sense, i post suicidal thoughts on websites where my family members and former friends have accounts on, none of them have ever even thought to ask me whats wrong or how they can help. I'm completely isolated from everyone and lost in my thoughts, always thinking about how I'll never change, this is my destiny, there is no use fighting it, just accept it, your a loser and will always be a loser...I think about ending it everyday, thinking about pain free ways to go, but than I think about what that would do that to my family, i don't care about myself, but I do care about them, I don't want to be the one to cause them so much emotional pain, I don't know how much more of this i can take, if things don't change soon, I don't think I'll have a choice, I'll just have to find a way to end all contact with my family, and go somewhere and die, that way they'll think I'm still ok, and won't have to endure the pain of my death.

2. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

i know what you mean
    but first you gonna do is step by step
    first ... say the FFFFFF word to anyone who might judge you
    don't give a damn about damn.. do they give you food? house? clothes?..
    nah peopel that judge you..aren't the reason you are here

i'm 20 and still live with my parents.. so what :p is not like i'm the only one!
    a job.. hell i'm a good for anythng..but its not like i'm the only one without a job

-- try not to bother what peopel will think cuz yeah .. EVERYBODY won't liek you...
    but there is always one or two who does
    so crap to the ones that don't and don't even mind them
    just focus on the ones that do
    is not like you will stop breathing if everybody hates you :) people is mean so whatever to that

second.. try joining some social activity..so you will find .. idk friends little by little
    it could be.. a chat network as a begin
    like this forum!!
    you can chat with me when you feell ike doing it :') feel free to pm me

or maybe go to a library to read a book..
    won't be full of people but little by little you will learn to be around people
    and then you can join the reading group or soemthing

or a social activity like.. visiting hospitals
    whatever peopel think..you won't mind cuz you will feel goooodd helping others..
    other who needs it
    remember that you are not the only one suffering in the world
    the thing is that all we that suffer.. stay together..
    so we can all get throght that
    or whatever
    :p

take care !