Dont know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pisces1, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

What do you do when every time in the past you tried to get help it only made things worse. I am really scared and not doing very well. I really want help but i cannot talk about things anymore. Things just keep getting worse. I am just so tired of being here and feeling this way.

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

you are talking now...

i'm not saying that to be a smart ass... i'm saying it to point out that you can talk... you just have to do so at your own pace. there is no law saying you have to let everything out all at one time. in fact, doing so will likely only hurt you more. just keep talking as much as is comfortable for you to do so .... and people can help as you open up more.

what things are getting worse?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How did it make it worse hun Did the ones that were to help you not help I am glad you are talking to us here

4. pisces1

When I first joined this site I did open up and let everything out. I am more concerned that I cannot talk to people in rl about my problems as I should be given my state of mind and the situation I am in. I am just very tired of being alone with no family or friends. I have no future given my illness and emotional problems.

5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

ok thats a good start! well done!

friends are funny things to actually identify. sure lots people you may 'know'. but you only need a couple to rely on and trust. they need to prove it to you and may take time.

what about your illness? can you let us know what it is please?

6. pisces1

I have no friends. I have a neurological disease. I have ptsd, mdd, pa, gad, si, md, sa.

7. pisces1

Numbness = Unbearable physical pain = Wanting it all to come to an end. I hurt so bad :'(

8. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

I identify with your location being solitary confinement I'm my own prison warden. I just want to reach out to you and say you are not alone in your suffering and that it could always be worse not diminishing your pain in anyway. I really feel for.You and hope you can keep reaching out for help here and anywhere else you can find it.because you need all the help you can get right now... Keep reaching. Out for help no matter what.

9. pisces1

Ub3... Thank you very much .

10. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

how did it get worse in past?
    what happened when you spoke that made it worse

11. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

what would be an answer if you had a magic wand?

12. pisces1

To believe in myself and for the fear I live with ever day to be gone.

13. pisces1

Or to just go to heaven.

14. pisces1

To be able to trust people.

15. pisces1

For one person on this earth to sincerly care. No one dose.

16. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

we care... i wouldnt say it if i wasnt sincere.

heaven.... well, i found my heaven in a new role, spending my time helping others who were in a bad place, homeless, alcohol, drugs, just stuck.

trust...has to be earned...and given to others by you. at least you are halfway there that way.

the fear to be gone...i dont know what it is. but chances are, it isnt going to happen.

come back to us again please.

17. pisces1

mark b ~ Thank you kindly.

18. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

I care too just wasn't able to reply to your thread because I was incarcerated the whole darn weekend ouch sitting in a cell with nothing to do for so long can send you mad especially with a head like mine it wouldn't stop giving me a hard time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.