Don't know what to do anymore..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ellyy, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellyy

ellyy Member

I've been feeling so bad. And I have no idea why. i've been having more and more suicidal thoughts and I can't deal with this anymore. I've been looking on various website to find the best way to do it. I'm not supposed to be that bad... I don't know what to do anymore. It feels like it can't get better...

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Ellyy, welcome to SF. Hugs. What's going on, keep talking.

3. ellyy

ellyy Member

I don't really know what's going on. I don't understand. Even if I'm surrounded with people, I feel so alone and it seems like I can't connect with anybody. I don't see people anymore. I just isolate my self as much as I can because being with people is too overwhelming. I'm just so tired. I keep thinking and thinking and over thinking. ...Is this all really worth it?

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

What about a one on one conversation with a friend or family member. Try not to isolate yourself too much, I know it's hard. Have you tried meeting with people who share common interests?

Is it social anxiety that's bothering you? Have you reached out to a doctor?

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome the forum? I am sorry that you feeling like that. Feeling isolated is it nice. Isolation is not nice as your mind goes into override. You worry about keep everything and anything. You feel like that no one cares and it causes more aniexty.

Do you feel like scream the pain out? You need to speak to someone about these feelings. You might need to think about medication as well as a temporary short gap. Is there something bothering you?

Keep posting as your are IMPORTANT.

6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Forum ellyy, I am sorry that you feel so bad and are hurting, Are you being treated for depression? You have symptoms of it, If i hear you right you are looking for a way to do it? We are pro-life here we will help you for most of your needs but we will not help you to find ways to hurt yourself. We offer support and understanding, I would like to know what has happened to you that you are suffering from depression, if you are willing to share it in here with me or others, we will not judge you or ever put you down, we feel that you are a living person that deserves to live and to have the best life that you can! We all in here have been in part where you are now, we know the feelings that come with depression and some of us in here can help you to feel better about yourself and what you are going through until you are ready to face life again, We are here for you! Please Be safe and take care of yourself, We do Care about you and want you to feel like life is worth Living again!

7. ellyy

ellyy Member

Thank you. Yes, I am treated for depression. I don't know what caused it.. But it's there. hard to explain..

8. ellyy

ellyy Member

You are right. It just goes in circle, causing more and more anxiety. It would be good I guess to scream the pain out. But I wouldn't even know what to say...

9. Unknown_111

Depression is very hard to deal with but its down to yourself. Depression is different very day and was once described like a window. When you feel very depressed the window is wide open but when you feel lightly low the wide is only open slightly. It varies day to day but in tine you can get better.

Are you taking counselling session to talk about your issues??

10. Unknown_111

Look up the symptoms of PSTD and you might be going through that cycle. You need to get that verified by a qualified person. Do not think you have it. Breaking the vicious cycle, if you have it, is hard but can be done. It's can be broken but be strong.

11. ellyy

ellyy Member

I guess its down to myself. And I know I'm the only person who can actually change things. I just don't know how, and I don't have the energy... I am not seeing anyone right now... I'm on a waiting list...

12. Unknown_111

You can do it. But it's not overnight but about 12 to 18 months recovery. You have to be resilient in moving forward with your life.

13. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to the the forum. As has been said above , there does not need to be a reason or cause for depression and mental issues/illnesses/disorders - you can just "get them" as easily as catching a cold. 80% of the population will have depression at some point in their life- so despite feeling very alone, the real truth is more have some idea how you feel than you might think. You said oyu are being treated for depression, what type of help have you got so far?

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, how long is the waiting list you are on? I hope you can get relief from talking here and sharing your thoughts and feelings. I hope things get better for you, please believe they CAN because they really can. I wish you all the best and hope you get most out of this website, we understand here, unlike other places, I'm glad you decided to join here. It's nice to ''meet'' you!! hugs x

15. ellyy

ellyy Member

Hi. I have an appointment on wednesday with a social worker to assess my situation and then find the right resource/help. I just feel like i'm not gonna get better, because it been so long already and I just feel worse and worse...

16. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

ellyy, Realizing and recognizing that you have a problem is the first step,now getting help for that or any problem is part of that, you have come to the right place, the wide variety and understanding of the people here will support you and show that they care about you on this journey, we all know and have an understanding of what you are going through, not the minute details but what you are facing and how to deal with it. We are all different in how we face trials such as you are going through now, we empathize with you and truly wish that you did not have to go through this and understand how you feel, Know that we are here for you and wish you the best, please do not get frustrated or give up, with help and patience you can get through this, it may not be easy at times, You are Not Alone we are here and we will try to help and support you. Hold on and ask if you need anything when you are feeling down if and when the going gets tough! Please Keep Safe, Take care of yourself the best you can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.