Don't know what to do anymore!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously just want to give in,here are the reasons why:
Can't cope with the nightmares of the gropping,
Can't cope with the fact both guys(it happened on different occassions once when i was 14 in school,and 3 times in november just after my 17th birthday) got away with it,
college investigated but ended up coming out with that they don't think he meant to.
Nothing i am doing is working to move on from this - counselling,talking with friends,trying to get justice by telling college/school.
Just want to give up now i don't know of any other options,i can't tell anyone about wanting to die.

Scully

It happened to me too. Sometimes it comes back, but the nightmares don't happen so often. Professional help DOES help a lot, do not give it up! PLEASE. I'm not telling you there's a miracle to it, but it gets better, just, you have to forgive yourself for something you're not guilty for! I know that can sound weird to others, but when you lived it it akes perfect sense. You have to let yourself be, let it it.

Forgotten_Man

I will not pretend to know what you are going through. All I can say is hang on. The world is not fair. What happened was not your fault.

I wish I could say more. :hug: Just hold on, you can make it... sorry I don't know what I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00