1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by just dont care, Nov 29, 2006.

1. just dont care

just dont care Well-Known Member

I just dont know what to do anymore things are going really weird right now i got a good thing that is freaking me out and several bad things going on right now. I am in the middle of a backround check for a job that could be extremely good for me in the future but i am scared that i wont be able to do it right that i will mess up and screw it all up for myself. i got a girl i really really like right now but i havent told her cause i dont know if she feels the same way plus she might be spending some time in jail cause of past mistakes plus she is going through other problems that i want to help her with but i cant because if i help her my parents scold me telling me that i shouldnt be worrying about others when i have so many problems to deal with myself. i am failing at school because i cant do any of the work. its not that i cant do it cause i aint smart enough its just that i cant do it cause i cant start it i try and try but nothing happens and i end up getting mad that i just cant open that damn book or pick up that damn pencil. i want to hang out with my friend but i get yelled at for going out but when i stay home i just feel like i am gonna snap at any moment and start flipping out at my parents. i have no money and i keep borrowing from my parents but everytime i do they make me feel like shit but i guess they should since i am nothing but a damn leech on them. things are just going very crazy and i cant figure out what to do i cant handle things like this much longer i want to end things so badley right now but just like that damn school work i dont think my brain will let me do that at least not untill i just figure out a way to make myself stop thinking and just do it.