Don't know what to do no more

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nathan :), Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan :)

Nathan :) Banned Member

I'm suicidal i've ran out of any other options of what i can do,i'm tryin but seriously its not working no more.I;m in tears while writing this so if slow reply that is why
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi natalie, whats going on thats making you so bad? what country are you in? have you any support? people to lean on?
  3. Nathan :)

stuff thats goign on is im basically been bullied this includes death threats,been told im lying about the gropping i suffered in college.
    I reported it and all what was said was that the girl won't be on the course in september because shes not there as shes pregnant,and then i got told its just a clash of personalities(this is in true as i don't go around death threating people.)Then theres fact i still can't cope with the fact i was gropped and he got away with it because hes a "nice lad" according to staff at college.

I am in england in uk i'm 17 aswell if that helps,I've got a counsellor but it don't work and ive only got one more session left.

I don't get on with parents,im not piling this on my friends so no i don't have someone to lean on.
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: I am sorry to hear you are the victim of injustice. Makes me ashamed to be what most would consider a nice lad.

All I can really say is sorry. I do not really know how else to comfort you. Have you thought about moving away when you get the chance? Maybe you need to get far away from that place.
  5. Nathan :)

I can't move away i have lack of money,and need my education before anything else.
  6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I understand please do not just run away. Look at it as a goal. You will finish your education and get away from this negative place.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Natalie if you are getting death threats tell the police.....
    you shouldn't have to put up with that...
    I don't understand why the councelor hasn't advised this...:hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.