Don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by username324, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. username324

username324 New Member

Well, I don't know why I'm asking help on the internet.. but whatever
    I'm 15, and I know I'm going to get comments like ''Don't worry everything will be fine'', and all that sort of stuff, if only it was true.
    Well I can't take this anymore, I'm out of ''options''.
    my mom is crazy, my dad died long ago.
    my mom wants to run away from the country to india or wherever the hell she wants to fly to
    the reason is she thinks that ''people'' picture her through the walls, and want to kill her
    because she is an ''angel'' who has wings.
    clearly I can't believe that
    so.. she isn't going to give me the option to fly with her, so she said she'd leave me in 2 days and fly to India, forever.
    and.. I'll have to live in a Dormitory(if that's spelled correctly), I'm sure many of you know what that is.
    I've been there for 2 years.. I almost suicided in there.
    and so, she wants to leave me in there, forever untill I age and will be able to work for my house.
    but that is going to be a long time.. I'm not sure if I'll even live long enough to be able to actualy work and afford my own house.
    again, I don't know why I'm asking help on the internet, don't judge me

p.s by fly I mean fly in a plane
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one will judge you hun I am sorry your mother is not thinking clearly and hope that she can get some help for her mental illness It is okay to talk here hun to vent to rant it helps
  3. Powerpuff

Powerpuff Active Member

I'm sorry to say, it seems that your mom is delusional and your life is in a rut because of this. As I said in other posts, I am not an expert on matters, but I do hope my words help somewhat. Cause most of us here, myself included are also feeling life's pain and it's somewhat difficult to give good advise when I too can't always cope.
    Maybe getting help for your mom might be of some help
    Do you have other relatives that you can live with?
    I won't say everything will be fine cause sometimes things aren't fine, but we all still have to try and move on, we gotta have a bit of hope to get us by.
    You are young and should be just living life not having to deal with hardship at such a young age. I can only say that some kind of outside help is needed for you and your mom. I don't think it can work it's self out.

I do see that you have a bit of a sense of humor with the "p.s by fly I mean fly in a plane" bit, after saying being an angel .

I say get some help, not much else I can do but hope for the best.
  4. username324

username324 New Member

I don't have any other reatives
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.