dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sashasara, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashasara

sashasara Member

hhad a rough weekend on sat i was wanting to end it pretty bad all day then i started drinking that night and was talking to someone online and he called the cops on me. i went to detox and then when i got out i went to work then bed then work again the next day. after work i bought some stuff to sh. then last night i started to sh. i just went to a mental health place but they sent me home because they didnt have any appointment places left for today. i bought some more to drink and now i dont know what to do

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, sashasara. I'm sorry to hear things have been so bad for you lately. I'm glad you've reached out here. We are happy to talk to you and listen. If you feel that you are going to hurt yourself, it would probably be best to go to the ER or call a crisis line. Please be strong and stay safe. I really hope you don't hurt yourself. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You go to emergency hun and ask to talk to a crisis team member ok Please don't harm yourself hun you talk here ok im sorry you are suffering so much hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.