Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by st_91, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st_91

st_91 Active Member

I'm so suicidal right now, have been all day, started drinking an hour ago, so sorry if this makes no sense.
    I've tried to contact friends but no answer, either they're ignoring me again or they are just busy at the moment.
    Most liking ignoring me.

I can't talk to any of my family, not that i can actually put most of what I'm feeling into words.
    I feel the need to go into hospital but have no-one to ask to take me.

I'm so cared of myself right now.
    I've already harmed myself and feel like overdosing.
    I just don't see the point in anything.
    I feel like i just a waste of space.

I'm so lost...
  2. Ok, where are you? Are you at home?
  3. st_91

st_91 Active Member

Yeah I'm at home...
  4. Can you call a doctor?
  5. st_91

st_91 Active Member

I could but they would properly want to come round or something and my family is home.
    I don't want them to know anything. :S
  6. I wish I could help you more but I'm feeling the same way. I'm sorry.
  7. st_91

st_91 Active Member

It's alright hun. I hope we both feel better soon x
  8. jsant

jsant New Member

I know you feel this was right now, but I know you're stronger than this. I just went through your situation last night. Although it ended with people trying to force me into mental hospitals, it really opened my eyes, and I took the first step to heal myself. I wanted to heal myself, and I didn't want my family to suffer because of it. There are so many people who care about you. I know it's hard to believe it, but they do. You have to be strong, adn this isn't your only option.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

After reading all you wrote, plus the fact that you are in the United Kingdom, I would advise you to phone the samaritans..even if it's only to get things off your chest for a while. I have called a few times, they've overall been helpful and nice to deal with.Good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.