dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nonothing1, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonothing1

nonothing1 Member

another empty day in my life its just sinking deeper and deeper after another suicide atempt yesterday i dont know where my live is heading i really need someone to talk with feeling so lonely :(

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i'm here to talk to and if you want you can inbox me ... glad you are still with us, and glad you found this site... keep talking here and letting us all know how you are doing. welcome to the forums

3. nonothing1

nonothing1 Member

i dont feel im doing well, just another horrible day after another horrible one. im lost in emotions and im seeing no way out.
    and thanks for your kind message x

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry to hear you are not doing well. How are you spending your days? What are you doing to pass the time ?

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

Hope your ok? It's tough place but we are all here to support each other. Don't think your alone. Your among good people here. Life is tough but together we can get through each day. Take care.

6. nonothing1

nonothing1 Member

im spending most days just browsing internet all day and almost each day bruising myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.