Don't know what to do :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Adele.K.R, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adele.K.R

Adele.K.R New Member

I recently was suspended from my job on a serious allegation. Unfortunately I feel that I won't be able to return to work due to the nature of the allegation even though there is no physical evidence I did it apart from a colleagues word.

I have an interview tomorrow and am so scared when I tell them the situation that they will just dismiss the idea of hiring me straight away. I feel really panicky and sick and my heart is going ten to the dozen. Please help :(((
  2. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

well it's already late at night so you may not see this until tomorrow. I hope things went good for you during your interview. Things like this can really scare the sh#t out of us. Shake us to the core as financial instability is almost as bad as a false report. If you are innocent all you can do is stick to your guns and tell the truth. It will pass but in the meantime panicky seems like a good choice as I would be doing the same. I don't know the situation but I hope it can be cleared up in short order, If not come back and keep posting and someone will be sure to chime in with more help.

Take care
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are ok. At the moment your world is turned upside down but you need to remain calm. Yes, you feel vulnerable but PLEASE DO NOT ACT ON ANY FEELINGS. Yes, you having go through the interview but dealing with the crisis is dealing one day at a time. If you wish to talk in private please PM me direct.

Keep posting as we can help you get over this tough period in your life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.