Don't know what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really wanting to kill myself here, but I do want to cut myself...very much so.

The problem is I am being too much of a puss, and am afraid of the pain, although I deserve to feel it.

Can anyone tell me how to cut myself with out feeling to much pain?

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I don't think anyone here is going to tell you that. I am sorry, we can't tell you how to harm yourself, only to give emotional support. And beleive me, there's tons and tons of it here.

I can understand the limbo you are in. I myself feel that I have to die because I feel that my life will always be awful, but yet I am also very afraid of death and what happens afterward, I myself feel just trapped.

My counsellor once suggested an alternative to self-harm is squeezing a handfull of icecubes, straight out of the freezer. It's still unpleasant and a strong sensation, and lets you get a 'release', but doesn't cause any physical harm.

Perhaps you could try that before you resort to something else? I sometimes hit pillows, shout into them or grip my wrist/arm really tight and squeeze to try and let some of the pent-up stuff out. Afterwards I usually feel more relaxed, and tired, and less likely to self-harm.

i am not in a position to TELL you how to harm yourself and neither will i ever. it is not worth it huni... the ice cube thing that stray kitten suggested is very good. try that or try venting your anger by writing it down. it is a very therapeutic way of helping yourself to gain control over your life once more.

much hugs xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00