dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by That1Guy, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That1Guy

That1Guy Member

So i'm gay. I'm not really the type of gay guy who you know right off the bat is gay, so you could say I'm "straight acting" or whatever. Anyways, I ended up coming out to a long time friend of mine and it seemed fine at first. Then a few days later it seemed to get out that I was gay even though all I told was him. Long story short, he not only told numerous people, but was pretty much talking shit about me behind my back about it saying stuff like "kinda creepy, i didn't even know my best friend was a ******" (exact words he said to another friend of mine).

I can't even think. Not only did I lose what I thought was a strong friendship with someone i've known since middle school, but now everyone knows and I'm not mentally prepared for that yet. I feel backstabbed, betrayed, invaded, that any sense of privacy is gone.

Seems nobody actually gives a fuck about me or anyone in general. Everyone is out there to use someone. Nobody is genuinely nice or caring. I can't stand it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.